Tuesday, February 2, 2010

HOW DO YOU CREATE???

It is so fun to have a great studio space. I've been working on my son's 30th birthday present and looked up and saw this mess. Then I wondered am I the only one who makes a mess like this? It just seems to get away from you when your not looking. LOL.....But it's nice to have a play area that you can mess up just like when you were a kid...Will post some pictures when I have the present done.
By the way my sister Fran is doing great. Getting stronger every day. We went to dinner tonight and she even felt like eating something. It was great to see....
Well suppose I should get to bed. Long work day tomorrow and then back to my play room....
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Is this a mess... I thought it was called creating... Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see you are "making a mess" it took Julie and I forever to clean up my moms place from our creating. Its just the nature of the beast. I know Jason will love the work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, I had to laugh at your post as it just reminds me of what my studio looks like most of the time!! I'm sure we do our best work when the mess is at it's worst. Can't wait to see the present! Take care.
    XO Nancy

    ReplyDelete