Tuesday, May 19, 2009

TOP OF THE CLASS

It seems like forever since I've had a minute to even post a hello. This is one of the reason's why. My son Ryan graduated Friday night from Gateway Community College. He graduated with his Nuc Medicine Degree and after two long hard years he graduated the TOP STUDENT in his class. I couldn't be prouder and wanted to share with everyone how proud I am of him.
Today he took his state board exam and passed with flying colors. His words to me when the test was done was I'm officially a Nuc Med Tec and no more school for me.
Way to go Ryan.
Everyone have a great week and I will try to post later this week the other great events of last week end.
hugs

4 comments:

  1. What a handsome young man . You and Bill did a great job and congrats to Ryan for taking his gifts and running with them . hugs Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a job well done. You have a lto to be proud of. Top student in his class and passing his boards(what a relief) I see both you and Bill in him, such a good blending.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How proud I am of this guy. He is the greatest and deserves the best in life.Top of his class!!!!!!! He is my wonderful nephew. My same to Karyee their are a wonderful couple supporting each other in their endeavors. love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Ryan!! You have every right to be proud he is a great guy and smart to boot!

    ReplyDelete