Saturday, October 17, 2009

WE WON'T QUIT OUR DAY JOB





Every year my sisters and I have a Halloween Party for our grandkids and we decorate pumpkins and make crafts. Well this year we decided they would do Haunted Houses. I said to Barb lets put them together Tuesday night when we watch Biggest Loser so they are ready to go. (AS YOU CAN SEE BY THE PICTURES WHO THE BIGGEST LOSERS ARE! LOL) Well she said they are already put together, they just need to be decorated. Well at 5 tonight she called me panic and said they aren't put together. Well I ran over to help her put the them together so they were ready for the the decorations tomorrow. Well 3 hours and 3 pounds of frosting later this is the finished project. Trust me we will keep our day jobs and go back to decorating PUMPKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will post pictures of the party later this week....
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. You guys!!! What fun!!!!!!!how much frosting went in Kaylees mouth????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a crazy good time. I think I like the idea of a 2 $ box of books better. What a deal and old sheet music also. I love using music in collages, it makes great backgrounds. It sounds like you hit the jackpot.

    ReplyDelete